Vitality Home Health – securing positive press coverage in a pandemic
- Generate publicity about Vitality Home Health, a GP-led domiciliary care company serving north and west Kent.
- In particular, to highlight the organisation’s offer to transport elderly and vulnerable people – free of charge – to their Covid vaccination appointments.
Results and highlights
- Maxim presented the whole story to the media, answering all the questions the media were likely to ask, providing quotes attributed to senior representatives from the company, and highlighting how members of the public could contact the company.
- The timing of Vitality’s announcement coincided with the announcement of a major vaccination milestone, heightening its news value and allowing us to link this piece of local news to a national success story.
- After contacting the county’s media, and then briefing the client on media interviews, Maxim successfully secured interviews with: BBC South East Today, KMTV, and BBC Radio Kent.
- The press release generated significant column inches in KM Group titles, including the Kent Messenger, Dartford Messenger, Gravesend Messenger and Kentish Gazette, plus Kentonline.co.uk.
Media engagement, Community engagement