Clague Architects – award-winning, multidisciplinary architects, masterplanners and designers
Developing in style
- To position Clague as Kent’s leading firm of multidisciplinary architects.
- Promote the practice’s expertise in residential masterplanning, mixed-use developments, commercial property, education, ecclesiastical, heritage and conservation, as well as the design of private homes.
Results and highlights
- Focusing on the extensive architectural experience and expertise of the Clague team, Maxim has promoted the firm through press releases, articles and secured television interviews on key design agendas, such as the future of town and city centres.
- Maxim successfully linked Clague to its work for Royal British Legion Industries and the designs for the Centenary Village, part of a £22m fundraising drive by the leading military charity.
- Specific work has highlighted a number of Clague projects that were shortlisted for RIBA South East Awards, including Connect38, the office development in the heart of Ashford. Work has also highlighted nominations for the RISS Social Impact Awards.
- In addition to the media relations activity, Maxim has also supported Clague’s involvement with the Kent Property Market Report and developed the firm’s insight article for the annual publication.
- A key part of Clague’s reputation has been built on the projects that it has undertaken through its Kent, Harpenden and London offices. To help promote the firm’s diverse portfolio, Maxim has developed a large number of case studies for the Clague website, each highlighting the work delivered across all its disciplines and sectors served.
- Maxim has also joined the Clague team on a number of community engagement projects, including the Guildhall Quarter and Biggleston Yard, both multi-million pound redevelopment and regeneration projects in Canterbury.
Corporate communications, Marketing, Media relations